100% FREE Life Insurance Comparison - Peace of mind when you need it most with best 13 insurers - Don't rely on default LIFE COVER, it may expire before you

Olivia Walker Olivia Walker

100% FREE Life Insurance Comparison - Peace of mind when you need it most with best 13 insurers - Don't rely on default LIFE COVER, it may expire before you

Default life cover from your super can expire. Compare policies today & get coverage for a lifetime*.

You may not realise it, but your default cover
may not cover you for when you need it most.

"I've got life insurance built in my super, I don't need to get a separate life insurance policy". Too often, our advisors see customers assume their default life insurance provide their family protection for when tragedy strikes. What many customers may have missed in the fine print of their policy is the fact that their cover will expire when they reach preservation age, with some policies expiring as early as when the customer reaches 65 years of age.

Don’t leave your family vulnerable to fine print and sort out your life insurance with LifeInsuranceComparison.com.au. Our advisors will search for a personalised policy from a panel of 13 insurers, to find you an affordable premium that will give you peace of mind when you need it most.

Compare Policies and Save

We work with Australia's leading life insurers to get
you affordable and personalised cover.

Compare Policies and Save

Why use LifeInsuranceComparison.com.au?

100% complimentary service – no markups

Complimentary comparison service with no markups.

100% complimentary service – no markups

Compare your options from 12 top Australian insurers

100% complimentary service – no markups

Save 30-40% on TV advertised rates

Compare Policies and Save

This message is delivered to you for If you would like to unsubscribe to future offers and newsletters from our giveaway list - unsubscribe me