16.1 CKEditor trouble

I'm having trouble with CKEditor in 16.1 - it appears the js is not loaded, causing a js error in both Chromium and Firefox:

There was an error with a widget:
Error:ReferenceError: CKEDITOR is not defined
    at Class.doLoadingFinished (et2_widget_htmlarea.js?1485874927:146)
(This is available when trying to add a new tracker with HTML editing enabled)

I can't find a call where anything for CKEditor is requested, but api/js/ckeditor is empty.
This is with a git checkout, works fine in master (trunk) branch.

Has anyone else seen this, or just me?  Any suggestions for where to start looking would be appreciated.

hnategh hnategh

Re: 16.1 CKEditor trouble

Hi Nathan,

The first place to start looking at is the vendor directory and see if you can find ckeditor under vendor/egroupware path. Maybe something went wrong while installing composer packages. We have egroupware specific ckeditor package in here
https://packagist.org/packages/egroupware/ckeditor.

Second, make sure that there's no git checkout of ckeditor in your .mrconfig file anymore. The Ckediotr library no longer gets included in api/js therefore there should be no binding path of ckeditor.js to the api/js directory anymore.

Hope this helps to get your ckeditor back.

Best regards,
Hadi Nategh
Software Developer

EGroupware GmbH [www.egroupware.org]
Handelsregister HRB Kaiserslautern 3587
Geschäftsführer Birgit und Ralf Becker
Leibnizstr. 17, 67663 Kaiserslautern, Germany
Telefon +49 631 31657-0 e

Re: 16.1 CKEditor trouble

Thanks Hadi.

On 22 February 2017 at 02:10, hnategh <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Nathan,

The first place to start looking at is the vendor directory and see if you
can find ckeditor under vendor/egroupware path.

Directory is there, but empty.
`composer info` lists our package.  Composer seems to think everything is fine, though the directory is empty.

Eventually just deleted the whole vendor directory, then `mr up` again fixed it.  Weird.