[16.1 EPL] Shared address book

cacciatorino cacciatorino

[16.1 EPL] Shared address book

I was trying to create a shared addressbook for my users, starting from a csv or vcard file exported by mozilla thunderbird.

My problem is that the procedure
ADDRESS-BOOK --> IMPORT/EXPORT --> IMPORT --> CSV or VCARD file
seems to be not working, because nothing is imported.

Is this a limitation of the EPL version of EGW?
ambra ambra

Re: [16.1 EPL] Shared address book

The import worked for me without any problems on Community Edition.
When importing, there is a „preview” functionality. You should get some
contacts there. Also, check what address book you're importing into.

Otherwise, maybe the import file is not formatted well...

Regards!