7887-L-4022/2017-4-3

e_Billie e_Billie

7887-L-4022/2017-4-3

[hidden email]- 96.69.225.101

Hello,my name is Billie.and I'm the Operations Manager for Joawa Mold Co., Ltd located in DongGuan City, China . I have visited your companies web site and I am writing to explore possible business opportunities.

[hidden email]- 96.69.225.101

1. Mold service: the biggest mold we can make is about 20tons and export 200moulds per year to Europ and US ect.

2. Plastic injection service: small parts? very big parts? No problem, the injection machine we have 80-1680tons.

3. Rapid prototype service: we are full of capability to make rapid prototypes by CNC milling, 3d printing, SLA , rapid tooling.

[hidden email]

Your offer will be done within three hours.Please contact me at your earliest convenience by e-mail at:[hidden email].

[hidden email]

Yours sincerely

[hidden email]

Billie

Joawa Mold Co., Ltd

Iwww.joawa.comT+86-0769-9683 3469

AXinan Industrial Zone,ChanganTown,Dongguan City,Guangdong,China.

Unsubscrible from email.[hidden email]