AR and bank accounts

PCSLists PCSLists

AR and bank accounts

Hi Nathan,

eGW svn 29602
pERP svn 4200

In perp_ar>>receipts, this message appears:
There are no bank accounts set up to handle receipts for this client or currency. Bank accounts are set up in Admin -> General Ledger.

However, I have 6 bank accounts defined in perp_ledger and three currencies in perp_api. Below is ACLs for API and Ledger:
ACL_api.png
ACL_ledger.png

What's wrong?
Can you help me?

Thanks

Re: AR and bank accounts

On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 8:26 AM, PCSLists <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Nathan,
>
> eGW svn 29602
> pERP svn 4200
>
> In perp_ar>>receipts, this message appears:
> There are no bank accounts set up to handle receipts for this client or
> currency. Bank accounts are set up in Admin -> General Ledger.
>
> However, I have 6 bank accounts defined in perp_ledger and three currencies
> in perp_api. Below is ACLs for API and Ledger:

What are the currencies for the bank accounts and client?
Is the message a warning (orange) or an error (red)?

PCSLists PCSLists

Re: AR and bank accounts

>What are the currencies for the bank accounts and clint?
>Is the message a warning (orange) or an error (red)?

All clients and bank accounts are using the same currency: BRL (Brazilian Real)
The message is an error (red)

Re: AR and bank accounts

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 7:31 AM, PCSLists <[hidden email]> wrote:

>>What are the currencies for the bank accounts and clint?
>>Is the message a warning (orange) or an error (red)?
>
> All clients and bank accounts are using the same currency: BRL (Brazilian
> Real)
> The message is an error (red)

For some reason it thinks they are different.  Try saving on the page
where you set the client & bank currencies, and try again.
If that doesn't work, take a backup, update to latest SVN, and try
again.  Check the GL transaction after.

PCSLists PCSLists

Re: AR and bank accounts

Hi Nathan,

I updated and resaved informations about currency and bank accounts.
All working now, thanks!

Regards.