Quantcast

Address Book Dist List SQL error

teplcon teplcon

Address Book Dist List SQL error

Hello,
After creating a new Distribution list in the Address Book and adding contacts, I can not call up the list. I get the following SQL error:

Invalid SQL: SELECT egw_addressbook.*,n_given,n_given<>'' FROM egw_addressbook  JOIN egw_addressbook2list ON egw_addressbook.contact_id=egw_addressbook2list.contact_id AND list_id=1 WHERE contact_tid='n' AND contact_private=0 AND egw_addressbook.contact_owner=-1 ORDER BY n_given<>'' DESC,n_given ASC,n_family ASC,org_name ASC:
ERROR:  ORDER BY "n_given" is ambiguous

I'm running EGW 1.8 on a CentOS 5.2 server with a Postgresql 8.2 db backend. Any suggestions are appreciated! Thanks!
--
myEMAILsignature Thomas E. Plancon
CAD/IS Manager

B K A Architects, Inc.
142 Crescent Street
Brockton, MA 02302

tel: 508 . 583 . 5603 ext 313
fax: 508 . 584 . 2914
www.bkaarchitects.com

Re: Address Book Dist List SQL error

Hi,

We fixed some similar SQL errors with Postgres since the last maintenance release. Try the daily snapshot, a svn checkout of 1.8 branch or wait for the next maintenance release.

Stylite GmbH
[ open style of IT ]

Morschheimer Strasse 15
D - 67292 Kirchheimbolanden

fon   +49 (6352) 70629-0
fax   +49 (6352) 70629-30
mobil +49 (170)  3147833

Geschäftsführer: Andre Keller,
   Ralf Becker
Registergericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 30575