All efforts are necessary

PCSLists PCSLists

All efforts are necessary

Hi community,

unfortunately, as noticed by Nathan, pERP has no one paid resource working for development and improvement of the project. Then everyone (users, developers...community) must to redefine our way of contributing with it. If none of us is able to sponsor directly, is very interesting and important that all we come together to the maintain the continuity of pERP.
I represent an infrastructure IT company located in Brazil (called PCS) and we are available to help in anyway possible.

Best regards.