Quantcast

Auto Dealers

Mckenzie Finley Mckenzie Finley

Auto Dealers

Hi,

 Would you be interested in an email leads from Auto Dealers Industry? We can help you reach out to key profiles and decision makers like:

 Title includes:

Ø  CEO/Owner/President

Ø  CFO/ VP of Finance/ Director of Finance

Ø  VP Sales/ Director Sales/ Sales Manager

Ø  CMO/ VP Marketing/ Director Marketing

Ø  CIO/ CTO/ VP of IT/ Director of IT

The list comes with complete contact information like Contact name, Email address, Title, Company name, Phone number, Mailing address, etc.

I’d be happy to send over few sample records if you could throw some light on your target audience, and set up a time to discuss further.

If there is someone else in your organization that I need to speak with, I’d be grateful if you would forward this email to the appropriate contact and help me with the introduction.

Have a great day!

Regards,

Mckenzie Finley / INF Solutions / 302-250-4336

If you don't wish to receive emails from us reply back with “Unsubscribe”.

Mckenzie Finley Mckenzie Finley

Re: Auto Dealers

Hi,

Did you get a chance to review my previous email? Let me know if we can schedule a call to discuss further.

Look forward to hearing back

Regards,

Mckenzie