Buddy , Greet from Shenzhen . Car Wall Home Travel Charger Adapter for Smartphones

Brain Fang-3 Brain Fang-3

Buddy , Greet from Shenzhen . Car Wall Home Travel Charger Adapter for Smartphones

Buddy

Thank for your kind reading .

May I know your plan for consumer electronics or phone accessories ?

May I know what you will purchase from Shenzhen China  ?

No business is ok , Or we will cooperate in future .

Be in touch  , ok ?  May I get your convenient and efficient touch way ?

Wait for your kind reply . thanks in advance .

Kind regard

Skype : brain.fang
wechat : yi1831880053

Shenzhen Xinchenjia Electronic Co.,Ltd
Add: 4F,17 Factory,Xiaweiyuan Industrial Park,GuShu,Baoan District,Shenzhen
Web:http://www.xinchenjia.en.alibaba.com  www.xinchenjia.com
Email:[hidden email]
Skype:brain.fang
Mob:86 13266838808