Buddy , Should we continue talking about Car Wall Home Travel Charger Adapter

Brain Brain

Buddy , Should we continue talking about Car Wall Home Travel Charger Adapter

Dear buddy ,
How are you going recently ?
Thanks for your reading . Maybe you are interested in Car Wall Home Travel Charger Adapter plugs .
Here I show you some simple informations as below :

Wall Charger
input AC 90~250v
output 5v / 9v / 12v , 0.5~3a
used for eu us au uk
material ABS or PC Fireproof
port number : 1~10 ports

Car Charger
input 12~24v dc
output 5v 1a 2.1a 3.1a 4.1a
port number :1~4 port
material ABS
Color according to your concepts .
Packing terms : pp bag + carton
OEM/ODM service provided

Pls touch me immediaely if interest . wait for your kind reply . Thanks in adavance .
Kind regards,
Brain fang