CMIS and eGroupware

J. Roeleveld J. Roeleveld

CMIS and eGroupware

Hi all,

Is it possible to access eGroupware files using CMIS? Or is webdav the only supported method?

If not, are there any plans to add this?

Reason I am asking is because CMIS is directly supported within libreoffice. When using webdav, the file doesn't always get transfered to the server.

This is currently the only reason why I prefer OpenKM as my DMS. I would very much prefer to switch everything to eGroupware.

Many thanks,

Joost Roeleveld

Mgr. Peter Tuharsky, MsU Banska Bystrica Mgr. Peter Tuharsky, MsU Banska Bystrica

After Debian updates, EGw awfully slow

Hi,

after recent security updates in Debian Jessie last week, EGroupware is
awfully slow. It takes tens of seconds to display a page.

Does somebody have this experience and/or a solution?

Mgr. Peter Tuharsky, MsU Banska Bystrica Mgr. Peter Tuharsky, MsU Banska Bystrica

Re: After Debian updates, EGw awfully slow

I suspect that it has something to do with this Apache2 security update:

https://www.debian.org/security/2017/dsa-3896

Maybe they changed some default?

Dňa 04.07.2017 o 09:18 Mgr. Peter Tuharsky napísal(a):

> Hi,
>
> after recent security updates in Debian Jessie last week, EGroupware is
> awfully slow. It takes tens of seconds to display a page.
>
> Does somebody have this experience and/or a solution?

Ralf Becker-5 Ralf Becker-5

Re: After Debian updates, EGw awfully slow

Hi Peter,

Am 04.07.17 um 09:18 schrieb Mgr. Peter Tuharsky:
> Hi,
>
> after recent security updates in Debian Jessie last week, EGroupware is
> awfully slow. It takes tens of seconds to display a page.
>
> Does somebody have this experience and/or a solution?

Hmm, I havn't noticed that, when I tested the new EGroupware Packages
with Debian 8 and 9 yesterday.

Maybe it's something else, usual suspect would be timeout in some DNS
server ...

EGroupware GmbH [www.egroupware.org]
Handelsregister HRB Kaiserslautern 3587
Geschäftsführer Birgit und Ralf Becker
Leibnizstr. 17, 67663 Kaiserslautern, Germany
Telefon +49 631 31657-0

Mgr. Peter Tuharsky, MsU Banska Bystrica Mgr. Peter Tuharsky, MsU Banska Bystrica

Re: After Debian updates, EGw awfully slow

Thank You, Ralf

I have since downgraded the Apache2 package and situation has not improved. So it must have been something else.

Dňa 04.07.2017 o 10:02 Ralf Becker napísal(a):
Hi Peter,

Am 04.07.17 um 09:18 schrieb Mgr. Peter Tuharsky:
Hi,

after recent security updates in Debian Jessie last week, EGroupware is
awfully slow. It takes tens of seconds to display a page.

Does somebody have this experience and/or a solution?
Hmm, I havn't noticed that, when I tested the new EGroupware Packages
with Debian 8 and 9 yesterday.

Maybe it's something else, usual suspect would be timeout in some DNS
server ...

Mgr. Peter Tuharsky, MsU Banska Bystrica Mgr. Peter Tuharsky, MsU Banska Bystrica

Re: After Debian updates, EGw awfully slow

You have been right, Ralf. Something with DNS and/or network layer.

Thank You.

Dňa 04.07.2017 o 10:16 Mgr. Peter Tuharsky napísal(a):