Cannot add/edit users Blank Screen

tlp6191 tlp6191

Cannot add/edit users Blank Screen

When I or any other admin try to add or edit a user, we get a screen with all of Egroupware's normal menus and buttons, but nothing else. Where we would normally see a menu for adding or editing users, there is simply a blank.

I suspect a PHP problem, but our error log and session log has apparently not been logging since late December.

This is mission critical. Any ideas?
quigongren quigongren

Re: Cannot add/edit users Blank Screen

No feedback?  I am having the same problem.  Brand new install of eGroupware 1.6.x on Plesk 9.5.x.  Previous version 1.4.x worked fine, I removed that version, installed the newer version but cannot add users.  All we get is the blank screen.

I have run the setup checker script and it indicated   these problems with PHP but I have no idea how to correct them as this is a Plesk installation:

Error Checking file-permissions of .././temp for not world writable: nn/nn drwxrwxrwx
.././temp is world writable !!!
Error Checking file-permissions of header.inc.php for not world readable: nn/nn -rw-r--r--
header.inc.php is world readable !!!
ErrorChecking if php.ini setting session.save_path='/var/lib/php/session' is writable by the webserver:
/var/lib/php/session does not exist !!!
You will NOT be able to log into eGroupWare using PHP sessions: "session could not be verified" !!!

Would love some community feedback on this.