Cannot do links to knowledge base article in phpbrain

Muy_Belgium Muy_Belgium

Cannot do links to knowledge base article in phpbrain

Hello,

I have a knowledge base, i wish to create links to particular articles in knowledge base.

When creating a link such as https://myEgroupware/egroupware/index.php?menuaction=phpbrain.uikb.view_article&art_id=523 , I can get two pages depending where this link is implemented :

* If inside a iframe of the knowledge base, the targeted knowledge base article (as expected)
* If outside a empty page containing the egroupware menu (truly unexpected!).

How can I make links from other applications onto the knowledge base ? How can I get article by art_id as in the link and not by keywords?

Cordially,
Muy