Changed status of Jörg Lehrke and Stefan Becker to Senior project members

Ralf Becker Stylite AG Ralf Becker Stylite AG

Changed status of Jörg Lehrke and Stefan Becker to Senior project members

Hi all,

after a mail from Jaytraxx (Christian Binder): I too think it's time to
re-evaluate the status of Jörg Lehrke and also Stefan Becker.

Both of them have been quite active the last year, and can (and already
have) work(ed) unsupervised, as you can see eg. in the SVN stats:
http://www.egroupware.org/svnstats

So I changed their status to "Senior" / full project members.

Keep up your good work :-)

Stylite GmbH
[open style of IT]

Morschheimer Strasse 15
67292 Kirchheimbolanden

fon  +49 (0) 6352 70629-0
fax  +49 (0) 6352 70629-30
mailto: [hidden email]

www.stylite.de
www.egroupware.org

Geschäftsführer Andre Keller,
        Gudrun Müller, Ralf Becker
Registergericht Kaiserslautern HRB 30575
Umsatzsteuer-Id / VAT-Id: DE214280951