Contact problem

NiBE NiBE

Contact problem

Hi,
I just Install the new final version 1.6, from the previous beta release.
I have a problem on contact. When I create a new contact, it is showed in the DB with contact_tid=a, but I'm not able to see it on web under Contact section.
Can please anybody help me?

thank you

nibe
reetp reetp

Re: Contact problem

NiBE wrote
I just Install the new final version 1.6, from the previous beta release.
I have a problem on contact. When I create a new contact, it is showed in the DB with contact_tid=a, but I'm not able to see it on web under Contact section.
I seem to have a similar problem. I installed 1.4 and upgraded to 1.6 I can see the contact details in the database but they do not show in the application. Users contact details are visible.

Anyone suggest what I might have done wrong or where to look - presumably a permissions error ?

B. Rgds
John