Corrupt .odt report files

WLD WLD

Corrupt .odt report files

Hi folks,

Has anyone encountered problems with corrupt .odt files after setting a custom logo path?  I get the following messages only when a valid logo path exists...

The file <filename> is corrupt and therefore cannot be opened.  OpenOffice.org can try to repair the file.
The corruption could be the result of document manipulation or of structural document damage due to data transmission.
We recommend that you do not trust the content of the repaired document.  Execution of macros is disabled for this document.
Should OpenOffice.org repair the file?
Yes / No

When selecting Yes it repairs the file fine and it displays perfectly as expected, with the image.  I couldn't see any debug information from OOo to give me a hint as to what it was moaning about.  I'm using OOo 3.2.0 (OOO320m12, Build: 9483) on a 2.6 kernel.

Reports of this online commonly point to Samba share corruption problems, but this is all local.

Any thoughts?

Kindest regards,
WLD

Re: Corrupt .odt report files

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 11:39 PM, WLD <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Has anyone encountered problems with corrupt .odt files after setting a custom logo path?  I get the following messages only when a valid logo path exists...

It's probably the result of document manipulation.
I've never seen it after setting a logo path, but I have seen it when
I try to change styles in the middle of a [tag].
Is this on a customized report, or straight from SVN?

You can also check eGW's error log under Admin, or the apache error
log for any info.