Coverings 2017

Linda Morgan Linda Morgan

Coverings 2017

Hello,

I am glad you are exhibiting in Coverings 2017.

We have a total of 25,000 records for Coverings 2017.

 We provide contact information including : Company name, URL/web address, Contacts name, Job titles, Mailing address, phone number and Direct email address.

 Please review the pricing below:

 Total Contacts       - 18,000

Early Bird Price      -$2,699 with unlimited usage rights

List Delivery            -XLS/CSV

Please let me know if you are interested in acquiring the list so I can send you more information.

 If you think I should be talking to someone else in your company, please forward this email to him/her.

I appreciate your time and consideration.

Kind Regards,

Linda Morgan

Marketing Executive

                                   To opt out, please reply by email “OPT OUT”