DOM Exception 23

egroeg egroeg

DOM Exception 23

Every once in awhile I see error messages like below in egroupware along with very slow page loads.  The Apache error log does not contain anything other than 'PHP Deprecated:  Using a negative size to set textbox readonly. [EGroupware\\Api\\Etemplate\\Widget\\Textbox] textbox#php in /usr/share/egroupware/api/src/Etemplate/Widget/Textbox.php on line 72'

Here are the errors displayed across the top of the page:

A request to the EGroupware server returned with an error: TimeoutError (DOM Exception 23): The operation timed out.

(0)Please reload the EGroupware desktop (F5 / Cmd+r).If the error persists, contact your administrator for help and ask to check the error-log of the webserver.

A request to the EGroupware server returned with an error: TimeoutError (DOM Exception 23): The operation timed out. (0)

Please reload the EGroupware desktop (F5 / Cmd+r).
If the error persists, contact your administrator for help and ask to check the error-log of the webserver.

Is there anything I can check to resolve these errors?