Database error on AP reports

PCSLists PCSLists

Database error on AP reports

Hi Nathan,

perp svn 4200.
on perp_ap>>reports>>report_purchase_order, when I try to generate report, below message appear:

Database error
Invalid SQL: SELECT max(purchase_order_id) + 1 AS next_po_id FROM perp_purchase_order :
Table 'egroupware.perp_purchase_order' doesn't exist

Really this table don't exists on my DB.

Can you help me, please?

Re: Database error on AP reports

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 8:30 AM, PCSLists <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Database error
> Invalid SQL: SELECT max(purchase_order_id) + 1 AS next_po_id FROM
> perp_purchase_order :
> Table 'egroupware.perp_purchase_order' doesn't exist
>
> Really this table don't exists on my DB.

Sorry about that.  Should work in r4201.