Date types dont start in 2007?

grochap grochap

Date types dont start in 2007?

Hello,

when selecting dates in addressbook, the most old year we have is 2007?

Why?    We need to set the birthday for people like 1980, what we shall do?

Guilherme Rocha
Mobile:  +55 71 99279 0829
Phone:  +55  11  4063 7533
Web:   http://gf7brasil.net
D-U-N-S Number: 899519849

StefanU StefanU

Re: Date types dont start in 2007?

Hello Guilherme,

I can not confirm that.
My date selector in the address book (birthday) dates back to 1927.
What version do you use?

Greetings
Stefan

grochap wrote
Hello,

when selecting dates in addressbook, the most old year we have is 2007?
Why?    We need to set the birthday for people like 1980, what we shall do?

* Guilherme Rocha*
Stefan Unverricht
EGroupware Community Manager

EGroupware GmbH
Leibnizstraße 17
D-67663 Kaiserslautern
E-Mail su@egroupware.org
WWW www.egroupware.org

Geschäftsführung Ralf und Birgit Becker
Registergericht Kaiserslautern HRB 3587
Ralf Becker-5 Ralf Becker-5

Am 25.06.17 um 22:09 schrieb StefanU:
> Hello Guilherme,
>
> I can not confirm that.
> My date selector in the address book (birthday) dates back to 1927.
> What version do you use?

And what date-format?

Ralf

> Greetings
> Stefan
>

> grochap wrote
>> Hello,
>>
>> when selecting dates in addressbook, the most old year we have is 2007?
>> Why?    We need to set the birthday for people like 1980, what we shall
>> do?
>>
>> * Guilherme Rocha*
>

> -----
> Stefan Unverricht
> EGroupware Community Manager
>
> EGroupware GmbH
> Leibnizstraße 17
> D-67663 Kaiserslautern
> E-Mail [hidden email]
> WWW www.egroupware.org
>
> Geschäftsführung Ralf und Birgit Becker
> Registergericht Kaiserslautern HRB 3587

EGroupware GmbH [www.egroupware.org]
Handelsregister HRB Kaiserslautern 3587
Geschäftsführer Birgit und Ralf Becker
Leibnizstr. 17, 67663 Kaiserslautern, Germany
Telefon +49 631 31657-0

EGroupware Anwendertage 23. - 24. Juni 2017
Mehr über EGroupware erfahren, Themen-Workshops für Experten besuchen und neue Kontakte knüpfen.
Wir freuen uns, Sie in Mainz zu treffen!
http://www.egroupware.org/de/egroupware-anwendertage-2017/

grochap grochap

Re: Date types dont start in 2007?

Hello friends

version:  16.9.001
date formats tested:    d-m-Y   and    d-M-Y

and I inserted manually years before 2007, and it seems work.
Its strange because this system was upgraded from 1.8.0.2 and it was normal before.

what may be done to have more years available there?

thank you

Guilherme Rocha
Mobile:  +55 71 99279 0829
Phone:  +55  11  4063 7533
Web:   http://gf7brasil.net
D-U-N-S Number: 899519849

Am 25.06.17 um 22:09 schrieb StefanU:
> Hello Guilherme,
>
> I can not confirm that.
> My date selector in the address book (birthday) dates back to 1927.
> What version do you use?

And what date-format?

Ralf

> Greetings
> Stefan
>

> grochap wrote
>> Hello,
>>
>> when selecting dates in addressbook, the most old year we have is 2007?
>> Why?    We need to set the birthday for people like 1980, what we shall
>> do?
>>
>> * Guilherme Rocha*
>

> -----
> Stefan Unverricht
> EGroupware Community Manager
>
> EGroupware GmbH
> Leibnizstraße 17
> D-67663 Kaiserslautern
> E-Mail [hidden email]
> WWW www.egroupware.org
>
> Geschäftsführung Ralf und Birgit Becker
> Registergericht Kaiserslautern HRB 3587

EGroupware GmbH [www.egroupware.org]
Handelsregister HRB Kaiserslautern 3587
Geschäftsführer Birgit und Ralf Becker
Leibnizstr. 17, 67663 Kaiserslautern, Germany
Telefon <a href="tel:%2B49%20631%2031657-0" value="+49631316570">+49 631 31657-0

EGroupware Anwendertage 23. - 24. Juni 2017
Mehr über EGroupware erfahren, Themen-Workshops für Experten besuchen und neue Kontakte knüpfen.
Wir freuen uns, Sie in Mainz zu treffen!
http://www.egroupware.org/de/egroupware-anwendertage-2017/

hnategh hnategh

Re: Date types dont start in 2007?

Hi Guilherme,

The date format has no effects on year range. Widget date has an attribute, called year_range which for that birthday field in addressbook is set to year_range="c-90:c+2", and if you don't have custom template which may overridden that year_range default value or removing it, you should get 90 years in the past from the initial date (selected date on date widget).

If the explained possible custom template is not your case, for having more past years available in year selection, you can select the year 2007 then click again on year selection which brings more past years as options then depends on year_range set for the widget you need to repeat this action till you reach the desired year. e.g. for selecting year 1980, assuming the year_range is set to "c-20:c+2" which means past 20 years and 2 years in future from initiated year, first select last available year (assuming the last year in the selectbox is 2007) then click again on year selection which will have years from 2009 - 1987, so we need to repeat this action one more time to get the range from 1989 - 1967.

Hopefully this helps you.

Best regards,

Hadi Nategh
Software Developer