Do not load side-menu and top-menu

filkaris filkaris

Do not load side-menu and top-menu

Hello!

I am trying to open the 'edit' part of various apps in a new tab (infolog, tracker etc.) instead of a popup.
So far it had been working ok.

However, when I close the parent tab from which the 'edit' was opened, there are issues.
Apparently the framework/local storage or something else (which I do no know exactly) gets loaded once with the parent window. Then the child window relies on the parent for certain functionality (eg. rendering link-entry)

My question is: Since I guess I have to load the framework again, is there a way to do it without showing the top and side menus? If I use cd=yes then the whole thing is loaded again, but we would like to hide the side menus in order to get more screen space.

Thank you!