Don’t miss out - get a shot at a Mazda 3!

Client information Client information

Don’t miss out - get a shot at a Mazda 3!

Win a brand new Mazda 3!
Fees apply
Hi there

We are searching for a person living in in your area who goes by your name.

This person have been specially selected to get a chance to get the keys to a brand new car - the Mazda 3 worth $21.000!

3 out of 5 persons on the list have already confirmed today 03/03/2017

Participants:
You - Not Confirmed
Sarah Olsen - Not Confirmed
Simon T. Dolan - Confirmed 11 min ago
Thomas Ohana - Confirmed 21 min ago
Dennis K. Ramsay - Confirmed 41 min ago

We need the last persons to confirm now or else the seats in the final will be lost. Confirm here now if this is you!

The brands mentioned here are NOT affiliated with this promotion.
This message is delivered to you for MOB.
if you would like to unsubscribe to future offers and newsletters from
MG - please unsubscribe me

Global Group
Cluster J, Jumeirah Lakes Towers
Dubai 37244