Quantcast

EGW 1.8 prevent users from deleting address book entries

Kenneth Hawkins Kenneth Hawkins

EGW 1.8 prevent users from deleting address book entries

Hi all

I have an issue with someone deleting address book entries in EGW 1.8 CE

I would like to know what settings I need to allow 1 or 2 specific persons to add/edit/delete, and others can only view. We use 1 address book for everyone - users not allowed to maintain their own.

At present, it shows that admins are only ones that can delete, but I cannot find where to manage admin group users in my system. If I go to Admin>User Groups>Admins>edit it shows I can add users, but I cannot find out how to remove users from this group.

Thanks
Ken

Mary Muir Mary Muir

Re: EGW 1.8 prevent users from deleting address book entries

From the list of users in a group, you can select the user and then remove them from a group from their account page.

Mary Muir

Hi all

http://sdm.link/oxford