EGW_ACL_READ

cotanda cotanda

EGW_ACL_READ

Hi!
I installed pERP and everything went more or less right. But lately I
reinstalled it and now I can't enter any configuration because I continue
receiving the next message: Access to perp_ledger account_section denied.
Need at least EGW_ACL_READ
How can I get the necesary rights to access everything?
Thanks

Nathan Gray-2 Nathan Gray-2

Re: EGW_ACL_READ

On 7-Apr-09, at 5:42 AM, <[hidden email]> <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi!
> I installed pERP and everything went more or less right. But lately I
> reinstalled it and now I can't enter any configuration because I
> continue
> receiving the next message: Access to perp_ledger account_section
> denied.
> Need at least EGW_ACL_READ
> How can I get the necesary rights to access everything?

What was the reason for the re-install?

I'm guessing you re-installed it into the same database.
This is only the start of your issues.

First, make sure you are part of the Admin group, which should have an
ID of -2.
If that doesn't fix it, try:
DELETE FROM egw_acl WHERE acl_appname LIKE 'perp_%'
then re-install.

Nathan Gray
nathan at goarctic dot com

Janaranjana Janaranjana

Re: EGW_ACL_READ

I also faced to same problem.
"Access to perp_ledger sequence denied. Need at least EGW_ACL_READ."

So I tried your suggestion.
then re-install.
Nathan Gray-2 wrote
wrote:

First, make sure you are part of the Admin group, which should have an
ID of -2.
If that doesn't fix it, try:
DELETE FROM egw_acl WHERE acl_appname LIKE 'perp_%'
then re-install.
I'm in admin group. and have all rights.
I tried DELETE FROM egw_acl WHERE acl_appname LIKE 'perp_%'
and re-installed.
But I still have the same issue before."Access to perp_ledger sequence denied. Need at least EGW_ACL_READ."

Also I uncounted another problem, that is pERP module doesn't show the Units of Measure
Shippers
Currencies
Payment Terms
Payment Type
Taxes

missing parts in pERP

How Can I resolve the problem. Now I'm going to Uninstall all and re-install whole egorupware.

Regards,
Sampath
Janaranjana Janaranjana

Re: EGW_ACL_READ

I dropped whole database "egroupware" and re installed applications.
GOT ERRORS AS FOLLOWS when going to those modules.

Access to perp_ledger sequence denied. Need at least EGW_ACL_READ
Access to perp_manufacturing acl denied. Need at least EGW_ACL_READ