Quantcast

EGW architecture

Alex Slepyshev Alex Slepyshev

EGW architecture

I wrote module for asterisk transit server and call centre. EGW module content main table with extra data table and any other tables with extra data tables. However i make links and describe in user interface my objects (main table and some other tables)  and link this objects  with other EGW objects. For example:
-proxy trunk
-did (group phone)
-user
-user call dialog (dialog for describe answers - use site admin module)
-cdr (calls log)

asterisk module contents cdr, proxy trunk and did objects.

I don't search in source code some modules contents more one object to link with other objects.