EGroupware 1.6.002 security and bugfix release

EGroupware 1.6.002 security and bugfix release

The new release fixes 3 security problems:

 *  FCKeditor (remote file upload)
 *  Tracker (XSS problem)
 *  Knowledgebase (SQL injection)

==> WE RECOMMEND EVERYONE UPDATES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

The security fixes are also included in the commercial EGroupware
version EPL-9.1 (www.stylite.de/EPL).

Other bugfixes and improvments:

    * Added HTML Purifier as preventive measure for FCKeditor content
    * Tons of bugfixes since initial 1.6.001 release
    * For more information about bugfixes, see our changelog:
www.egroupware.org/changelog
    * CalDAV support for new iPhone OS 3, see test report:
www.stylite.de/News?category_id=27&item=28

All package types are available via our download page:
www.egroupware.org/download

Update instructions are available via the setup manual pages:
www.egroupware.org/wiki/ManualSetupUpdate

Stylite GmbH
[open style of IT]

Morschheimer Strasse 15
67292 Kirchheimbolanden

fon  +49 (0) 6352 70629-0
fax  +49 (0) 6352 70629-30
mailto: [hidden email]

www.stylite.de
www.egroupware.org

Geschäftsführer Andre Keller, Gudrun Müller,
        Nigel Vickers und Ralf Becker
Registergericht Kaiserslautern HRB 30575
Umsatzsteuer-Id / VAT-Id: DE214280951