Quantcast

EGroupware 14.2 final released, immediate end-of-live for 14.1 and 1.8

Ralf Becker Stylite AG Ralf Becker Stylite AG

EGroupware 14.2 final released, immediate end-of-live for 14.1 and 1.8

I'm happy to announce immediate availability of final version 14.2:

        http://www.egroupware.org/en/discover/blog-news/blog-entry/article/egroupware-142-provides-dropbox-alternative-easily-exchange-large-files-with-customers-and-projec.html

It contains a couple of fixes to our last release candidate:

  * All apps: improved printing: CRM view and given number or rows
  * All apps: drag & drop files only worked on input nodes, eg. files
draged in from desktop
  * Filemanager/Mail: fixed not created thumbnails for readable shares
  * ImportExport: links supposed to open in admin did not show admin
sidebox with tree
  * ProjectManager: add new role with rights limited only to add timesheets
  * Home: fixed placing of portlets for FireFox and missing context menu
after re-opening home tab

Installation packages are available via OpenBuildService
server:eGroupWare project, see our download page:

    http://www.egroupware.org/download

Important notice:
----------------
- there will be no more 1.8 or 14.1 releases, please update to 14.2!
- OpenBuidService repo for 14.2 changed back to server:eGroupWare
- if you are already on that repo, (auto-)update will take you to 14.2
- if you used server:eGroupWare:trunk to update to a release candidate,
you need to change repo back, as there will be no further updates!
- 14.2 is only a single archive (no more -pear package)!

Please give us your feedback or praise via our Facebook page:

    https://www.facebook.com/EGroupware

Happy EGroupware-ing :-)

Stylite AG

Morschheimer Strasse 15 | Tel. +49 6352 70629 0
D-67292 Kirchheimbolanden | Fax. +49 6352 70629 30

Email: [hidden email]

www.stylite.de | www.egroupware.org

Managing Directors: Andre Keller | Ralf Becker | Gudrun Mueller
Chairman of the supervisory board: Prof. Dr. Birger Leon Kropshofer

VAT DE214280951 | Registered HRB 31158 Kaiserslautern Germany