Egroupware 16 scheduled backup not working, no phpgwapi

spalovsky@ppa.sk spalovsky@ppa.sk

Egroupware 16 scheduled backup not working, no phpgwapi

Hi,
Sorry about my English :)
I'm updated my egw to version 16.1.20170203. Everything works fine except schedule backup.
By creating a schedule backup in setup menu I get no errors, but until the time scheduled, nothing happens.
I searched about the problem and I found that the config is in phpgwapi, but I haven't any phpgwapi folder or file in my folder: /usr/share/egroupware
Ralf Becker-5 Ralf Becker-5

Re: Egroupware 16 scheduled backup not working, no phpgwapi

Hi,

Am 13.03.17 um 09:04 schrieb [hidden email]:
> Hi,
> Sorry about my English :)
> I'm updated my egw to version 16.1.20170203. Everything works fine except
> schedule backup.
> By creating a schedule backup in setup menu I get no errors, but until the
> time scheduled, nothing happens.
> I searched about the problem and I found that the config is in phpgwapi, but
> I haven't any phpgwapi folder or file in my folder: /usr/share/egroupware

What do you mean with "the config is in phpgwapi"?

Is this a new installation or an update from 14.3 or before?

In case of an update you should delete the backup job and create it again.

EGroupware GmbH [www.egroupware.org]
Handelsregister HRB Kaiserslautern 3587
Geschäftsführer Birgit und Ralf Becker
Leibnizstr. 17, 67663 Kaiserslautern, Germany
Telefon +49 631 31657-0

This is a new clean installation on Cent OS 6.8 (the old one was on ubuntu 14). Sorry the on that phpgwapi, I mean that, the phpgwapi was for schedule backup (if Im right?), but its missing.
Ralf Becker-5 Ralf Becker-5

Am 13.03.17 um 13:31 schrieb [hidden email]:
> This is a new clean installation on Cent OS 6.8 (the old one was on ubuntu
> 14).

Ok,

> Sorry the on that phpgwapi, I mean that, the phpgwapi was for schedule
> backup (if Im right?), but its missing.

phpgwapi is our old API (folder), it should not be necessary for new
installations.

You have not answered my questions, what makes you think phpgwapi is
used in your configuration?

Looking at Admin >> Async services I can see the scheduled backup job:

Id nächste Ausführung Zeiten Methode Daten Benutzerkennung
news_admin-import 21.07.2016, 19:00 Array ( [hour] => * )
news_admin.news_admin_import.async_import

db_backup-*:*:*:2-6:14:0 14.03.2017, 14:00 Array ( [year] => * [month]
=> * [day] => * [dow] => 2-6 [hour] => 14 [min] => 0 )
admin.admin_db_backup.do_backup
        sysop

But there's not phpgwapi mentioned anywhere, nor is it on the page I
schedule backups (either in Setup >> DB Backups and Restore or in Admin
>> DB Backup and Restore).

EGroupware GmbH [www.egroupware.org]
Handelsregister HRB Kaiserslautern 3587
Geschäftsführer Birgit und Ralf Becker
Leibnizstr. 17, 67663 Kaiserslautern, Germany
Telefon +49 631 31657-0

spalovsky@ppa.sk spalovsky@ppa.sk

Re: Egroupware 16 scheduled backup not working, no phpgwapi

Sorry, it was my fault :D
I'm new in centOS, I had problem with unzip. Reinstalled unzip and now everything is working fine ...
Thank you very much for your help.