Egrupware EPL and pERP

PCSLists PCSLists

Egrupware EPL and pERP

Hi Nathan,

I'm thinking about to use the eGroupware Premium Line (EPL) but before I want to know if you have news about someone that uses EPL and pERP well.
Is there some known user with this environment?

Thanks and regards.

Re: Egrupware EPL and pERP

On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 12:18 PM, PCS-Lists <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm thinking about to use the eGroupware Premium Line (EPL) but before I
> want to know if you have news about someone that uses EPL and pERP well.
> Is there some known user with this environment?

I do not know of anyone who currently uses EPL + pERP in a production
environment.

I've done limited testing with EPL and pERP, and not noticed any
problems in pERP.  I know that Stylite has done some preliminary
investigation into pERP.  You'd have to check with Stylite to see if
pERP causes problems with EPL, but I doubt it.

PCSLists PCSLists

Re: Egrupware EPL and pERP

Ok Nathan, thanks

Nathan Gray-7 wrote