Error adding supplier and possible solution

PCSLists PCSLists

Error adding supplier and possible solution

Hi Nathan, hi all,

I'm using perp svn 4074 on development enviroment and when adding a new supplier happened the below error:

Fatal error: Cannot pass parameter 2 by reference in /home/condomi3/public_html/egroupware/perp_ap/inc/class.bo_perp_supplier.inc.php on line 337

Then I switched this line for the equivalent line from perp svn 3930 and the error disappeared.

I don't know if it is a possible indication of solution, but it worked for me!
Natasha Dias Natasha Dias

Re: Error adding supplier and possible solution

Nathan,

can I adopt it like a solution?!

I'm waiting for you.

PCS-Lists wrote
Hi Nathan, hi all,

I'm using perp svn 4074 on development enviroment and when adding a new supplier happened the below error:

Fatal error: Cannot pass parameter 2 by reference in /home/condomi3/public_html/egroupware/perp_ap/inc/class.bo_perp_supplier.inc.php on line 337

Then I switched this line for the equivalent line from perp svn 3930 and the error disappeared.

I don't know if it is a possible indication of solution, but it worked for me!
Regards,
Natasha Dias.
PCSLists PCSLists

Re: Error adding supplier and possible solution

Nathan,

unfortunately I discovered this error in an customer environment. Can you solve it for us?

Thanks and regards.

Natasha Dias wrote
Nathan,

can I adopt it like a solution?!

I'm waiting for you.

PCS-Lists wrote
Hi Nathan, hi all,

I'm using perp svn 4074 on development enviroment and when adding a new supplier happened the below error:

Fatal error: Cannot pass parameter 2 by reference in /home/condomi3/public_html/egroupware/perp_ap/inc/class.bo_perp_supplier.inc.php on line 337

Then I switched this line for the equivalent line from perp svn 3930 and the error disappeared.

I don't know if it is a possible indication of solution, but it worked for me!

Re: Error adding supplier and possible solution

What is your eGW version?

On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 5:09 AM, PCS-Lists <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Nathan,
>
> unfortunately I discovered this error in an customer environment. Can you
> solve it for us?
>
> Thanks and regards.
>

> Natasha Dias wrote:
>>
>> Nathan,
>>
>> can I adopt it like a solution?!
>>
>> I'm waiting for you.
>>

>> PCS-Lists wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Nathan, hi all,
>>>
>>> I'm using perp svn 4074 on development enviroment and when adding a new
>>> supplier happened the below error:
>>>
>>> Fatal error: Cannot pass parameter 2 by reference in
>>> /home/condomi3/public_html/egroupware/perp_ap/inc/class.bo_perp_supplier.inc.php
>>> on line 337
>>>
>>> Then I switched this line for the equivalent line from perp svn 3930 and
>>> the error disappeared.
>>>
>>> I don't know if it is a possible indication of solution, but it worked
>>> for me!

Re: Error adding supplier and possible solution

On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 5:09 AM, PCS-Lists <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Nathan,
>
> unfortunately I discovered this error in an customer environment. Can you
> solve it for us?

Does the error persist with projectERP SVN rev 4075 or higher?

PCSLists PCSLists

Re: Error adding supplier and possible solution

GW 1.6.002 snapshot from 19/10/2009
pERP svn 4074

Nathan Gray-7 wrote
What is your eGW version?
PCSLists PCSLists

Re: Error adding supplier and possible solution

I'll update and report.
Nathan Gray-7 wrote

PCSLists PCSLists