Error on linking human resource as a contact on infolog

PCSLists PCSLists

Error on linking human resource as a contact on infolog

Hi, Nathan!
I'm trying to put an human resource on the contact of infologs. But, after to save he infolog, the link that appears on the infolog list, doesn't goes to HR. When I click on it, it goes to Home.
How can I set it to go to HR? Is it some problem of access permission?
Can you help me? Anybody does?

Thanks and regards!
Nathan Gray-2 Nathan Gray-2

Re: Error on linking human resource as a contact on infolog

On 9-Oct-09, at 1:30 PM, PCS-Lists wrote:

> I'm trying to put an human resource on the contact of infologs. But,
> after
> to save he infolog, the link that appears on the infolog list,
> doesn't goes
> to HR. When I click on it, it goes to Home.

Thanks for reporting this.  It's fixed in SVN rev. 4063.

Nathan Gray
nathan at goarctic dot com