Follow up My Database is not Working

rsteinmetz70112 rsteinmetz70112

Follow up My Database is not Working

Sorry to follow up on my own message but this is the error I get whne I access egroupware

Database error

Connection with ADOdb::PConnect(localhost:3306, egroupware, $Password, egroupware) failed.

Maybe you not created a database for EGroupware yet.

Run setup to install or configure EGroupware.
When I run setup I get a menu saying my database is not available, but in mysql I can see it.

--

Robert Steinmetz AIA
Principal

New Orleans & Atlanta

rob.vcf (318 bytes) Download Attachment
Ralf Becker-5 Ralf Becker-5

Re: Follow up My Database is not Working

Hi Robert,

Am 19.03.17 um 20:29 schrieb Robert Steinmetz AIA:

> Sorry to follow up on my own message but this is the error I get whne
> I access egroupware
>>

>>       Database error
>>
>> *Connection with ADOdb::PConnect(localhost:3306, egroupware,
>> $Password, egroupware) failed. Maybe you not created a database for
>> EGroupware yet.*
>>
>> Run setup to install or configure EGroupware.
>> <http://egroupware.steinmetznet.com/egroupware/login.php>
> When I run setup I get a menu saying my database is not available, but
> in mysql I can see it.
Try it with host, user and password given in our header.inc.php and from
the actual webserver.

I doubt that this is an EGroupware problem. I suspect something else
around the host and credentials you speicified in our header.inc.php.

If you cant get it working, there's always our support to help you ...

> Robert Steinmetz AIA
> Principal
> Steinmetz & Associates
>
> New Orleans & Atlanta

EGroupware GmbH [www.egroupware.org]
Handelsregister HRB Kaiserslautern 3587
Geschäftsführer Birgit und Ralf Becker
Leibnizstr. 17, 67663 Kaiserslautern, Germany
Telefon +49 631 31657-0