French team news

xony xony

French team news

A new member is joining the french Team :
Christophe

Welcome to him.

The french language will be avaible soon.
brunotemple brunotemple

Re: French team news

Hello,

We are a french company. We're interested in this project too.
We can provide help for translations, customisation...

First of all, is there any french language file available.

Regards

xony wrote
A new member is joining the french Team :
Christophe

Welcome to him.

The french language will be avaible soon.
xony xony

Re: French team news

Bonjour Bruno,
Il existe une version française presque finalisée.

J'invite d'ailleurs tous les membres de la French Team à reprendre contact.
(suite à un sinistre et la perte de mon matériel, le projet a été ralenti)

Et les autres désirant participer à en faire de même.

There'is a french version avaible soon.
I'll give the files to Nathan.

I invite the french team members
 -  and the other french people who are interested -
to contact me

Bruno Temple wrote
Hello,

We are a french company. We're interested in this project too.
We can provide help for translations, customisation...

First of all, is there any french language file available.

Regards

xony wrote
A new member is joining the french Team :
Christophe

Welcome to him.

The french language will be avaible soon.
brunotemple brunotemple

Re: French team news

Bonjour,

Merci pour cette réponse.
Où peut-on trouver cette version française ?

Hello,

Thanks for your reply
Where can be found this french version ?

Regards

xony wrote
[...]

xony xony

Re: French team news

Just a message to Nathan.
French language files attached.
perp.zip
It's a first version, a second (utf8) will follow.

Bruno Temple wrote
[...]

xony xony

Re: French team news

A new member is joining the french Team :
Bruno

Welcome to him.