Gmail IMAP configuration

redted redted

Gmail IMAP configuration

Hi all,

I am trying to configure FelaMiMail to pull my email from gmail.  I have egroupware (1.6) installed and use one domain, let's call this domain a, and my gmail account is at gmail.com, so there are different domains in play.  The user in egroupware is also different from the user account I use to access gmail.

I have tried lots of combinations of things to try and get this working, and have even tried the testimap scrit that comes with the latest build, all to no avail.

I have verified with my hosting company that there should be no blocking of the imap at gmail from their side, and I can imap to the account using MS Outlook.

I have successfully configured a non-gmail imap at my host on an imap server that has no ssl requirement.

I have also tried a number of different gmail accounts, with no luck.

Please help
KK_Forums KK_Forums

Re: Gmail IMAP configuration

Hi , Could you please let me know if you got the solution and details of the solution? I am facing the same problem. Cheers KK
redted wrote
Hi all, I am trying to configure FelaMiMail to pull my email from gmail. I have egroupware (1.6) installed and use one domain, let's call this domain a, and my gmail account is at gmail.com, so there are different domains in play. The user in egroupware is also different from the user account I use to access gmail. I have tried lots of combinations of things to try and get this working, and have even tried the testimap scrit that comes with the latest build, all to no avail. I have verified with my hosting company that there should be no blocking of the imap at gmail from their side, and I can imap to the account using MS Outlook. I have successfully configured a non-gmail imap at my host on an imap server that has no ssl requirement. I have also tried a number of different gmail accounts, with no luck. Please help
garden garden

Please help
Fiz17 Fiz17

Re: Gmail IMAP configuration

Bonjour messieurs,

Désolé du retard !

Voici ma configuration (in frenchy,sorry):

Utiliser les préférences personnelles= OK

serveur de courier entrant (IMAP)
nom d'hôte / adresse = imap.gmail.com
port = 993
Nom d'utilisateur = lalala@gmail.com
Mot de passe = *****
connexion chiffrée = SSL
ne pas valider le certificat = OK
le serveur support les filtres de messages (sieve) = OK
port = 2000

serveur de courrier sortant (SMTP)

nom d'hôte / adresse = ssl://SMTP.gmail.com
port = 465
authentification requise = OK
Nom d'utilisateur = lalala@gmail.om
Mot de passe = *****