Hide column from column selection

Nathan Gray-2 Nathan Gray-2

Hide column from column selection

In the docs for nextmatch, it says:
options-selectcols' => // I array with name/label pairs for the column-
selection, this gets autodetected by default. A name => false hides
the column from the column-selection.

However it looks like this is ignored, as Line 324 resets the value to
an empty array, and the columns I set to false are still available to
be selected.
I'm pretty sure this used to work, and changing that line does remove
the desired columns from the list, but that line hasn't been changed
in months, which makes me suspect something somewhere else used to
work differently.  What is the best way to fix this?  Is it safe just
to change that line to:
$value['options-selectcols'] = is_array($value['options-
selectcols']) ? $value['options-selectcols'] : array();
Nathan Gray
nathan at goarctic dot com