Quantcast

Holidays

Oscar Manuel Gómez Senovilla Oscar Manuel Gómez Senovilla

Holidays

Hi, all.

I've taken as holidays from 15/08 until 31/08. The first days, until
tomorrow, I'm still available, but from then on, I don't think I can
even connect to internet, so I won't be able to attend requests. I'll be
back next 01/09.

Regards.

| http://counter.li.org info: Linux user: 92390 - Linux machine: 39301 |
|        Oscar Manuel Gómez Senovilla - omgsATescomposlinux.org        |
|               GPG Key at http://pgp.escomposlinux.org                |