How to change some letters of main page???

Matthew Matthew

How to change some letters of main page???

This post was updated on .
Hello,
I want to modify egw main webpages..
But I can't find how to modify.

This picture is what I want to change something(red circle)

I found a .php file which named class.tracker_ui.inc.php. So I can modify a letter from Category to Department in tracker application webpage(yellow circle ).
But it does not affect other same letter(red circle).

How do I change main webpages(tracker application main page)??

Also I don't want to use votes and bounties columns. How to delete these columns?

plz reply for me.
Thank you!

Re: How to change some letters of main page???

Hi Matthew,

> This picture is what I want to change something(red circle)
>
> http://egroupware.219119.n3.nabble.com/file/n2407761/problem.png
>
> I found a .php file which named class.tracker_ui.inc.php. So I can modify a
> letter from Category to Department in tracker application webpage(yellow
> circle ).
> But it does not affect other same letter(red circle).
>
> How do I change main webpages(tracker application main page)??

They are in eTemplates used by the Tracker app: give yourself rights to use the etemplate app and type tracker.* as name and hit the read button. You get all eTemplates used by the Tracker app and can modify them.

Both modifications, the one you did before as well as the one I describe, makes you problems when updating EGroupware, and therefore they are NOT recommended!

Ralf

> plz reply for me.
> Thank you!

        Stylite GmbH
        [open style of IT]

        Morschheimer Strasse 15
        67292 Kirchheimbolanden

        fon +49 (0) 6352 70629-0
        fax +49 (0) 6352 70629-30
        mailto: [hidden email]

        www.stylite.de
        www.egroupware.org

        Geschäftsführer Andre Keller, Ralf Becker
        Registergericht Kaiserslautern HRB 30575
        Umsatzsteuer-Id / VAT-Id: DE21428095

Matthew Matthew

Re: How to change some letters of main page???

Thank you,,,

But....I have big big problem...OMG!!

I have deleted index row by mistake...
I got a original tracker folder for this case.
So I replaced modified tracker folder to original tracker folder.
But there is no change. empty row..

So I deleted tracker application and reinstall tracker application.
But no change.....

How to rollback???

Birgit Becker, Stylite AG Birgit Becker, Stylite AG

Re: How to change some letters of main page???

Hi Matthew,

it could be that you have some strange filter-setting. You could try to
delete your tracker-prefs

Birgit

--
Birgit Becker
Stylite GmbH

Morschheimer Strasse 15
67292 Kirchheimbolanden

fon +49 (0) 6352  70629-0
fax  +49 (0) 6352  70629-30
cell +49 (0) 170 3147833
mailto: [hidden email]
www.stylite.de
________________________________

Stylite GmbH
Handelsregister Kaiserslautern HRB 30575
Geschäftsführer:
Andre Keller und Ralf Becker
USt-ID: DE214280951

Matthew Matthew

Re: How to change some letters of main page???

Good morning,
@Birgit

I can't understand I could try to delete my tracker-prefs.
it could be that you have some strange filter-setting. You could try to delete your tracker-prefs.

You mean delete tracker-preferences??
How to delete?
I'm sorry I'm beginner about this. If you can, can you teach me step by step??

Thank you.

Birgit Becker, Stylite AG Birgit Becker, Stylite AG

Re: How to change some letters of main page???

Hi Matthew,

selected filters of the list-views are mostly stored in the preference
of the application for this user. If there are no tracker-tickets shown,
but you think there are some and they should be displayed. This can be
because of setting sometimes a filter e.g. tested a special status and
delete the status but the filter still trys to show this status. In that
case, deleting the tracker-preferences of that user will help. This can
only be done in the database.

But i'm not sure, if this is the problem or something else.

What have you done exactly in tracker?

Birgit

--
Birgit Becker
Stylite GmbH

Morschheimer Strasse 15
67292 Kirchheimbolanden

fon +49 (0) 6352  70629-0
fax  +49 (0) 6352  70629-30
cell +49 (0) 170 3147833
mailto: [hidden email]
www.stylite.de
________________________________

Stylite GmbH
Handelsregister Kaiserslautern HRB 30575
Geschäftsführer:
Andre Keller und Ralf Becker
USt-ID: DE214280951

Matthew Matthew

Re: How to change some letters of main page???

Thank you Birgit!

I have solved this problem.
The solution is  just uninstall eTemplate application and reinstall.
Thank you for helping me.

Have a good day!

On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 9:46 AM, Matthew <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I had deleted tracker.index.row at eTemplate.
> I want to rollback original version.

1.  Log [everybody] out.
2.  Run this SQL:
DELETE FROM egw_etemplate WHERE et_name LIKE 'tracker%'
3. On the command line:
touch <egw>/tracker/setup/etemplates.inc.php
4.  Login.

In the future, you may want to take a database backup before you start
playing around, so if anything bad happens you can just restore your
backup.

Leithoff, Klaus Leithoff, Klaus

Re: How to change some letters of mainpage???

If you really messed up your tracker etemplates
you may do the following.

-logout
-touch tracker/setup/etemplates.inc.php
-search and delete all tracker related templates within your database (egw_etemplate, search for tracker%)
-enter egroupware,
-go to app etemplate
-search for tacker etemplates

done.

> I got a original tracker folder for this case.
> So I replaced modified tracker folder to original tracker folder.
> But there is no change. empty row..
>
> So I deleted tracker application and reinstall tracker application.
> But no change.....
>
> How to rollback???
>
> http://egroupware.219119.n3.nabble.com/file/n2418235/problem2.png

Stylite GmbH