How to fix/increase contrast of gray/white alternating lines in calendar

David C. Rankin David C. Rankin

How to fix/increase contrast of gray/white alternating lines in calendar

Ralf, Lars:

    Over the past 6 months, the white-gray contrast distinguishing the
"fixed time intervals" in calendar view has become so subtle it is
almost unnoticeable. The gray shading needs to be increased another 5%
at least. Where can I find this setting to fix it? Also, should I open a
bug or feature request for it?

drankinatty.vcf (322 bytes) Download Attachment