Human resources and Payroll

Rennan Rennan

Human resources and Payroll

hello Nathan,

I would like to know if is possible to use "human resources >> staff" without "payroll"?
I saw that the payroll is defective, and probably is affecting the functioning of staff.
Can you help me?

Thanks for your attention.
Regards.
Nathan Gray-2 Nathan Gray-2

Re: Human resources and Payroll

On 11-Nov-08, at 12:39 PM, Rennan wrote:

> I would like to know if is possible to use "human resources >> staff"
> without "payroll"?

It should be possible (I haven't really tested it), but it probably
won't do much on its own.
You can remove payroll from eGW's setup.

> I saw that the payroll is defective, and probably is affecting the
> functioning of staff.

Do you know of specific errors or defects?

Nathan Gray
nathan at goarctic dot com

aaronmatt aaronmatt

Re: Human resources and Payroll

Its also true that both are main pillar of any company's payroll system. Even most of company uses both services but some of just use the payroll service..
Get the best swipe clock system | pin time clock
heisunknown heisunknown

Re: Human resources and Payroll

I would look into Transpay as a solution for your problems