Hurry! Get up to 70% off in our summer sale!

egroupware-users mailing list egroupware-users mailing list

Hurry! Get up to 70% off in our summer sale!

Fitflop Store
Fitflop Store
Sandals Beads Slide Classic Slipper New Arrival
YOUR FIRST ORDER,GET 5% OFF - ENDS TODAY FREE RETURNS ON ALL ORDERS

The Hottest Summer Sale
UP 70 %
OFF
New Style Added
Shopping Fitflop Now
HOTTEST TRAINERS IN THE SALE
Fitflop Cha Cha Woman Sandal Red
NOW $39.99
RRP $90.00
Fitflop Cha Cha Woman Sandal Red
Fitflop Flare Woman Sandals Black
NOW $37.99
RRP $77.00
Fitflop Flare Woman Sandals Black
Fitflop Aztek Chada Backstrap 2 Woman Sandals White Slipper
NOW $39.99
RRP $84.00
Fitflop Aztek Chada Backstrap 2 Woman Sandals White Slipper
Fitflop Micro Toe Woman Sandals Black
NOW $41.99
RRP $109.00
Fitflop Micro Toe Woman Sandals Black

View full Shipping & Returns information here.

This email was sent by FitFlop Ltd, 210 New Kings Road, London SW6 4NZ.
You are subscribed to the FitFlop.com mailing list, you can unsubscribe here.

.