Infolog BO function check_access and Infolog SO function aclFilter

aseim aseim

Infolog BO function check_access and Infolog SO function aclFilter

I am developing an application inside eGroupware that has to fetch Infolog records according to the user login and according to Infolog rights. I see that Infolog has two functions regarding that:
Infolog BO->check_access
and
Infolog SO->aclFilter

I understand that the second one generates a WHERE part that is to be used when trying to fetch all infologs for a user. What is the purpose of the first one? (Infolog BO->check_access)

Thanks,
Alex

Re: Infolog BO function check_access and Infolog SO function aclFilter

With check_access you can test if you are allowed to edit or delete an entry.

Stylite AG

Morschheimer Strasse 15 | Tel. +49 6352 70629 0
D-67292 Kirchheimbolanden | Fax. +49 6352 70629 30

Email: [hidden email]

www.stylite.de | www.egroupware.org

Managing Directors: Andre Keller | Ralf Becker | Gudrun Mueller
Chairman of the supervisory board: Prof. Dr. Birger Leon Kropshofer

Commerzbank BLZ 55040022 | Account 218111300
IBAN DE33 5504 0022 0218 1113 00 | BIC COBADEFFXXX
VAT DE214280951 | Registered HRB 31158 Kaiserslautern Germany