Introduction Joerg Lehrke

Joerg Lehrke-2 Joerg Lehrke-2

Introduction Joerg Lehrke

Hi,

my name is Joerg Lehrke. My profession is IT security and my passion open
source.
My first contact with eGW was some years ago when a friend installed 1.4 on
our common server. I was impressed by the features and liked the SyncML
synchronisation. It is for me the preferred tool to keep my mobile devices
up-to-date.
Soon I felt the temptation to "optimze" the code for my devices -- that's open
source ;-) Since I now found some time again for this "project", I started
porting my changes to the current version 1.6. Suddenly I found myself all
over the sycml code of eGW and added more an more new features. I recognize
that my work will only survive if it is part of the offical egW development.
So I offered my help in this area and hope for your support. Together with
Philip I wan't to import my (I hope I can say) improvements to the
development trunk and give a broader community the chance to test my changes.

     Cheers,
      J"org
--
Joerg Lehrke                GnuPG-KeyID: C66844AC
http://k.noc.de/     GNU -- Protect your freedom!

Leithoff, Klaus Leithoff, Klaus

Re: Introduction Joerg Lehrke

Hi Jörg,
nice! welcome!
Ciao
Klausi

> my name is Joerg Lehrke. My profession is IT security and my passion open
> source.
> My first contact with eGW was some years ago when a friend installed 1.4
on
> our common server. I was impressed by the features and liked the SyncML
> synchronisation. It is for me the preferred tool to keep my mobile devices

> up-to-date.
> Soon I felt the temptation to "optimze" the code for my devices -- that's
open
> source ;-) Since I now found some time again for this "project", I started

> porting my changes to the current version 1.6. Suddenly I found myself all

> over the sycml code of eGW and added more an more new features. I
recognize
> that my work will only survive if it is part of the offical egW
development.
> So I offered my help in this area and hope for your support. Together with

> Philip I wan't to import my (I hope I can say) improvements to the
> development trunk and give a broader community the chance to test my
changes.

> Cheers,
> J"org
> --
> Joerg Lehrke GnuPG-KeyID: C66844AC
> http://k.noc.de/ GNU -- Protect your freedom!

Stylite GmbH
[ open style of IT ]
Morschheimer Strasse 15
67292 Kirchheimbolanden

fon 06352 . 70629-0
fax 06352 . 70629-30
www.stylite.de

Handelsregister Kaiserslautern HRB 30575
Geschäftsführer: Andre Keller, Gudrun Müller, Nigel Vickers, Ralf Becker

camro camro

Re: Introduction Joerg Lehrke

hi joerg,
nice to see, that you will do some stuff for syncml.

til when will you include your syncml patches to the last trunk version ?

cu camel