Is it possible to search all users?

Canderson13 Canderson13

Is it possible to search all users?

Hello!
I've inherited an old E-groupware 1.0.0.009 server that has been left in place for archival purposes.  We moved to Exchange 2007 last year, but the messages on E-Groupware were never migrated to the new server.

It's running on a Red Had Fedora Core server (don't know which version right now), and I know very little about Linux.

I'd hoped we would never have to go back to it, but something came up and I need to do searches across all users for specific key words.  For instance, I need to search every email in every user's mailbox for a specific name. I'd prefer to do it in one search rather than logging into every single user and searching their account individually.

Is it possible to do this?
Thanks in advance for any help and guidance you can provide,

Chris