Knowledge base module missing

cacciatorino cacciatorino

Knowledge base module missing

My EGW installation lacks of the KB module. During installation I don't remeber to have deselcted something, so I don't know what to check for this problem.

I'm using EGW community edition 16.1.20170203, on PostgresSQL DB hosted on a windows server.

Please let me know what info should I collect to help you to find the cause of the issue.
Yann Lehmann Yann Lehmann

Re: Knowledge base module missing

Sorry for top posting.

AFAIK, the Knowledgebase module is one of those being deprecated.

If you migrated/upgraded to 16.x from an earlier version, you may try to
install the egroupware-epl-compat module and restore your database after.

Don't know if it works the same on a Windows server but this worked for me.

Best regards
Yann

el_es el_es

On 24/07/17 21:23, Yann Lehmann wrote:
> Sorry for top posting.
>
> AFAIK, the Knowledgebase module is one of those being deprecated.

Is there something else in the works to replace it / import the existing KB articles possibly?
KB has been really useful to my users, it would be really inconvenient to not have it any more.

-L.