Left / Right / Up / Down button image source?

Nathan Gray-2 Nathan Gray-2

Left / Right / Up / Down button image source?

Does anyone have the source (background in particular) for the little
blue arrow icons used on homepage sections and the nextmatch widget?
I've implemented 'close' for homepage sections (5 years later), but
the current close button does not match, so I'd like to make a
matching close.button.png before committing.

Nathan Gray
nathan at goarctic dot com

Re: Left / Right / Up / Down button image source?

Hi Nathan,

the only available image sources are in phpgwapi/templates/idots/source

Ralf

Nathan Gray schrieb:

> Does anyone have the source (background in particular) for the little
> blue arrow icons used on homepage sections and the nextmatch widget?
> I've implemented 'close' for homepage sections (5 years later), but
> the current close button does not match, so I'd like to make a
> matching close.button.png before committing.
>
> Nathan Gray
> nathan at goarctic dot com

Stylite GmbH
[open style of IT]

Morschheimer Strasse 15
67292 Kirchheimbolanden

fon  +49 (0) 6352 70629-0
fax  +49 (0) 6352 70629-30
mailto: [hidden email]

www.stylite.de
www.egroupware.org

Geschäftsführer Andre Keller,
        Gudrun Müller, Ralf Becker
Registergericht Kaiserslautern HRB 30575
Umsatzsteuer-Id / VAT-Id: DE214280951

Nathan Gray-2 Nathan Gray-2

On 21-Sep-09, at 12:03 AM, Ralf Becker wrote:

> the only available image sources are in phpgwapi/templates/idots/
> source

:-(
Any objections to a change on those buttons?
They'll look a little different because it's really hard to match.
The ones on the nextmatch would be updated to match as well.

Proposed new buttons:

Nathan Gray
nathan at goarctic dot com

close.png (1K) Download Attachment
down.png (1K) Download Attachment
up.png (1K) Download Attachment

Re: Left / Right / Up / Down button image source?

Hi Nathan,

I like semi-transparent icons, thought I think they dont fit to current
idots. So I would stick to the kde up/down icons:

http://www.egroupware.org/egroupware/phpgwapi/templates/default/images/up_kde.png
http://www.egroupware.org/egroupware/phpgwapi/templates/default/images/down_kde.png

And I attached the close icon from the same kde icon-theme.

What do you think?

Ralf

Nathan Gray schrieb:

> On 21-Sep-09, at 12:03 AM, Ralf Becker wrote:
>
>> the only available image sources are in phpgwapi/templates/idots/source
>
> :-(
> Any objections to a change on those buttons?
> They'll look a little different because it's really hard to match.
> The ones on the nextmatch would be updated to match as well.
>
> Proposed new buttons:

> Nathan Gray
> nathan at goarctic dot com

> Come build with us! The BlackBerry® Developer Conference in SF, CA
> ahead of the curve. Join us from November 9-12, 2009. Register now!
> http://p.sf.net/sfu/devconf

Stylite GmbH
[open style of IT]

Morschheimer Strasse 15
67292 Kirchheimbolanden

fon  +49 (0) 6352 70629-0
fax  +49 (0) 6352 70629-30
mailto: [hidden email]

www.stylite.de
www.egroupware.org

Geschäftsführer Andre Keller,
        Gudrun Müller, Ralf Becker
Registergericht Kaiserslautern HRB 30575
Umsatzsteuer-Id / VAT-Id: DE214280951

remove.png (1K) Download Attachment
TheSin-2 TheSin-2

Re: Left / Right / Up / Down button image source?

those are identical to the current, and the arrows aren't even close
to centred.

that begin said if you can find the matching one for the close (X)
then nathan would have found what he needed, didn't know this were
form KDE that makes life easy.
---
TS
http://southofheaven.org/
Chaos is the beginning and end, try dealing with the rest.

Nathan Gray-2 Nathan Gray-2

On 21-Sep-09, at 2:28 PM, Ralf Becker wrote:

> Hi Nathan,
>
> I like semi-transparent icons, thought I think they dont fit to
> current
> idots. So I would stick to the kde up/down icons:
>
> http://www.egroupware.org/egroupware/phpgwapi/templates/default/images/up_kde.png
> http://www.egroupware.org/egroupware/phpgwapi/templates/default/images/down_kde.png
>
> And I attached the close icon from the same kde icon-theme.
Thank you, that does make life easier.
Red x works fine for me, makes it stand out a little.
In the current version of crystal clear theme they look like this:

so I thought the ones in eGW were custom.

Do you have a link to the icon source for eGW for next time?

Nathan Gray
nathan at goarctic dot com

up.png (4K) Download Attachment
down.png (4K) Download Attachment
remove.png (3K) Download Attachment

Re: Left / Right / Up / Down button image source?

Hi Nathan,

I have no further source link, just what KDE icons installed in my
openSUSE 11.0 development box ;-)

Ralf