Loss of informations after saving invoices

PCSLists PCSLists

Loss of informations after saving invoices

Hi Nathan,

perp svn 4224 and GW svn 29753.

It's a so strange problem. Both in AP and AR invoices, after I set accounts for each line and save, this informations (about GL accounts) disappear or are changed. I know that this problem description is not very helpful, then I made a miniclip about this:

http://www.perp.com.br/docs/CaP.htm

Do you have some idea about it?!
Thanks for attention.

Re: Loss of informations after saving invoices

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 3:04 PM, PCSLists <[hidden email]> wrote:
> perp svn 4224 and GW svn 29753.
>
> It's a so strange problem. Both in AP and AR invoices, after I set accounts
> for each line and save, this informations (about GL accounts) disappear or
> are changed.

Non-numeric GL account numbers (ex: 10.11) are supposed to be allowed,
but no-one has ever tried before.
Please try SVN r4226, and let me know if you have any other problems
with your account numbers.