Mail server denied authentication.

toluowo toluowo

Mail server denied authentication.

Hi all,
I have been using the egroupware locally on my machine for over a year now and I've never had any issue with any email configuration.
I just decided to host my copy in cloud with godaddy but I've been getting the error in subject everytime I try to configure IMAP and SMTP settings. I could not even get past setting up one of the protocol.
I don't know if any other person out there has experienced any issue like this.
Thanks in anticipation.
toluowo toluowo

Re: Mail server denied authentication.

Thanks Ralf.

Exactly what I thought too and part of the troubleshooting I did was to run the installation checks again, but there was no error aside the "max_upload_size" which was not up to "8M".

I think the way forward is to now contact support of the hosting company, yeah?

Thanks.