Major differences between 14 and 16

Nelson Melo Nelson Melo

Major differences between 14 and 16

Hello everybody,

Please, in order to use in our environment, i need to know how is the major differences between egw 16 to egw 14.
can you help me to achieve in simple words how is the major differences between these 2 versions?
Other question, EGW 16 continues opensource? Can I use version 16 without paying per license?

Thank you team,

Ralf Becker-5 Ralf Becker-5

Re: Major differences between 14 and 16

Hi Nelson,

Am 23.05.17 um 15:42 schrieb Nelson Ricardo Almozara Melo:
> Hello everybody,
>
> Please, in order to use in our environment, i need to know how is the
> major differences between egw 16 to egw 14.
> can you help me to achieve in simple words how is the major
> differences between these 2 versions?

You can eg. look at the release announcement of version 16.1, to find
out what's changed:

        https://www.egroupware.org/de/egroupware-16-1/

Or look at the releases on Github (final 16.1 release was in June 2016):

        https://github.com/EGroupware/egroupware/releases

> Other question, EGW 16 continues opensource? Can I use version 16
> without paying per license?

Nothing changed in that regard.

Ralf

> Thank you team,

EGroupware GmbH [www.egroupware.org]
Handelsregister HRB Kaiserslautern 3587
Geschäftsführer Birgit und Ralf Becker
Leibnizstr. 17, 67663 Kaiserslautern, Germany
Telefon +49 631 31657-0

EGroupware Anwendertage 23. - 24. Juli 2017
Mehr über EGroupware erfahren, Themen-Workshops für Experten besuchen und neue Kontakte knüpfen.
Wir freuen uns, Sie in Mainz zu treffen!
http://www.egroupware.org/de/egroupware-anwendertage-2017/