Multiplie stock item reveserves on manufacturing

PCSLists PCSLists

Multiplie stock item reveserves on manufacturing

Hi Nathan and all,

Im manufacturing>>work orders when I create a new WO the stock items related in the BOM are reserved. So far so good. But, each time I edit and save this WO the stock items are reserved again, generating a false stock information.

How can I solve this? What I making wrong?

Thanks

Re: Multiplie stock item reveserves on manufacturing

On 11/4/09, PCS-Lists <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Im manufacturing>>work orders when I create a new WO the stock items related
> in the BOM are reserved. So far so good. But, each time I edit and save this
> WO the stock items are reserved again, generating a false stock information.

Are they un-reserved, then re-reserved, or just reserved again?
It's _supposed_ to only make changes if needed, rather than reserve
every time you save, but it's possible there's a bug in there.
What are you changing when you edit?

PCSLists PCSLists

Re: Multiplie stock item reveserves on manufacturing

>Are they un-reserved, then re-reserved, or just reserved again?
>It's _supposed_ to only make changes if needed, rather than reserve
>every time you save, but it's possible there's a bug in there.

Each time I save, it re-reserves again. If I save 5 times, there are 5 reserves.

I changed required, completed and start dates, and also build options.

On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 7:11 AM, PCS-Lists <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>What are you changing when you edit?
>
> I changed required, completed and start dates, and also build options.

If it has a completed date, it shouldn't really be reserving anything,
it's done.
Is it the same BOM for the original and new dates?  Every item gets
re-reserved, or just certain ones?

PCSLists PCSLists

All items are re-reserved. The BOM is the same.

On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 8:30 AM, PCS-Lists <[hidden email]> wrote:

>>If it has a completed date, it shouldn't really be reserving anything,
>>it's done.
>>Is it the same BOM for the original and new dates?  Every item gets
>>re-reserved, or just certain ones?
>
> All items are re-reserved. The BOM is the same.

Ok, I'll try and look into this over the next week.

PCSLists PCSLists

Re: Multiplie stock item reveserves on manufacturing

Hi Nathan,

do you have news about it for us ?

Thanks and regards.

Nathan Gray-7 wrote

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 5:50 AM, PCS-Lists <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Nathan,
>
> do you have news about it for us ?

Sorry, still getting a test site set up so I can duplicate, but I
haven't forgotten you.