Quantcast

New 14.1.20140617 beta packages available and release schedule

Ralf Becker Stylite AG Ralf Becker Stylite AG

New 14.1.20140617 beta packages available and release schedule

I'm happy to announce we are getting really close to a release now.

We have new beta packages available from

    http://www.egroupware.org/download

Last major issues:
- PostgreSQL installation still failing
- version number is not yet 14.1 (still 1.9.xxx)

Current plan is to have a single release candidate beginning of next
week, before final release shortly after.

Please help testing with new installations and (test-)update of your
current data.

If you run into problems, please create a trial in our hosting:

    http://www.egroupware.org/trial

test if problem still exists there and report it with the provided
credentials at our bug-tracker:

    https://my.stylite.de/egw/

If you're interested in 14.1 background information, have a look at my
recent blog posts

    http://www.egroupware.org/blog

Thanks to everyone helping with testing of the release :-)

Stylite AG

Morschheimer Strasse 15 | Tel. +49 6352 70629 0
D-67292 Kirchheimbolanden | Fax. +49 6352 70629 30

Email: [hidden email]

www.stylite.de | www.egroupware.org

Managing Directors: Andre Keller | Ralf Becker | Gudrun Mueller
Chairman of the supervisory board: Prof. Dr. Birger Leon Kropshofer

VAT DE214280951 | Registered HRB 31158 Kaiserslautern Germany